[asterisk-r2] R2 Carrier alestra mexico

Alfredo Peña Ramos alfredo.pena at upalt.edu.mx
Thu Nov 22 20:06:23 CST 2012

Thats right we had this problem when I was configuring an E1 Carrier
Telmex, when people try to make an outgoing call the system try to
make just trought the first channel when we separate one by one
channel likes dadhi trunks, and put  order in outgoing and incoming
the channels (you know 1,2,3 ) then all works perfectly and... sorry
about my english, hope this help.

Ing. Alfredo Peña Ramos
Depto. de Servicios Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Altamira