[asterisk-r2] Problems with Asterisk 1.6 and R2

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Fri Jun 15 17:07:51 CDT 2012

Alfredo

According to MFCR2 standards if the calling party is busy, Central office send to the originated party busy backward signal state (B3) and should release channel by set to idle state, same situation to out of service but different backward signal (B8).
I can't said about long time of 40 seconds, but could help if you can get a call trace event.
Best regards

Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com<mailto:mcgrathr at mail2web.com>