[asterisk-r2] Alarm on openR2 spans leave channels with RxCAS 0xC state

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Wed Jan 11 06:44:58 CST 2012

Marcelo
As you report your problem, isn’t regardless to DAHDI or software trouble, by the way restarting DAHDI service is same as unplug and plug RJ45 connector.
By the way  Rx CAS 0xC state is related to PSTN frame, I guest problem could becomes PSTN side it loose Asterisk frame or shifted, whatever, these is what be called transmission problem or end mile installation, as could be possible it  should be analyzed by E1 protocols instrumental time after problem it evidence, it take time.
It common happens when frame is shifted by SDH units or wiring etc, between PSTN and customer side, Rx CAS 0xC state PSTN switch class after receiving a long rate of frame error it set block state.
I hope these could be help to find out the problem.
Best regards
 Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com<mailto:mcgrathr at mail2web.com>