[asterisk-r2] Problem Sending call PBX(nortel) --- asterisk -- TELCO

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Sat Feb 25 16:28:28 CST 2012

Carlos

When from PBX (Nortel) you dial an xx number on Asterisk it's always through channel 57.
Well it need to change on Nortel when it perform a call to Asterisk according dial number to be router to channel where it can process call ac cording to digit number length.
So according to my suggestion the first 15 channels (32 to 46) will process call where PBX Nortel will send digit length of 4 digits, and the  channels 48 to 62 will process call of 7 digits.
By the way to dial digits that you send after some timeout (Nortel to Asterisk), it could be possible but it's depend of the PBX (Nortel) and configured onto system.
Try to when make a call if a possibility on Nortel to choose channel by someway possible by a code or key on extension so in these way you can test manually.
Best regards

Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com<mailto:mcgrathr at mail2web.com>