[asterisk-r2] Problem Sending call PBX(nortel) --- asterisk -- TELCO

Carlos Rodriguez Alcala carlos.rav at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:24:13 CST 2012

Thanks Ricardo,
I try the configuration that you sugest me. but I have this problem:

 The thing is than I can´t choose the channel I use, for example when I
call through PBX, I dial de code to take the E1, and The PBX give for
example one channel and tone  ( appear on asterisk
"New MFC/R2 call detected on chan 57.
localhost*CLI>" but change on every call the chan XX) and the I have to
Dial the number of 3 , 6 or 7 digits)

So, there´s no way to say to E1 dialthe digits that I send you after some
timeout parameter ???

2012/2/23 Mc GRATH Ricardo <mcgrathr at mail2web.com>

>  Carlos
> Good sounds, great! congratulations!
>
> Well MFCR2 have these kind of issues and it look limited, and becomes
> from compelled digit length number, well at these stage I couldn't said
>  exactly how to resolve, but I have an idea.
> Basically I think to divide  E1 trunk channels on both side in order to
> send different digit length number, in case of Asterisk
> on dahdi-channels.conf  you can set channels it could be see bottom of
> configuration so it could be on the same span 2 context applied to differentchannel and digit length.
> In the other side should have to do call routing table to redirect digit
> length to the right channels otherwise, could happens incorrect
> disconnection causes.
> If these it work it have a limitation of quantity call routes, but if work
> you can adjust according to traffic measurement and analysis.
>
> Configuration for less quantity digits numbers
>
>  ; Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
>  mfcr2_skip_category=yes
> group=2
> ;switchtype = euroisdn
> signalling =mfcr2
> mfcr2_variant=itu
>  mfcr2_get_ani_first=yes
>  mfcr2_max_ani=4
> *mfcr2_max_dnis=*4
> callerid=asreceived
> mfcr2_category=national_priority_subscribe
> mfcr2_logdir=span1
> mfcr2_call_files=yes
> mfcr2_logging=all
> mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
> mfcr2_double_answer=no
> mfcr2_forced_release=no
> mfcr2_charge_calls=yes
> mfcr2_skip_category=no
> callerid=asreceived
> context=salida
> *channel => *32-46
>
> Configuration for 7 digits number length
>
>  ; Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
>  mfcr2_skip_category=yes
> group=2
> ;switchtype = euroisdn
> signalling =mfcr2
> mfcr2_variant=itu
>  mfcr2_get_ani_first=yes
>  mfcr2_max_ani=4
> *mfcr2_max_dnis=*7
> callerid=asreceived
> mfcr2_category=national_priority_subscribe
> mfcr2_logdir=span1
> mfcr2_call_files=yes
> mfcr2_logging=all
> mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
> mfcr2_double_answer=no
> mfcr2_forced_release=no
> mfcr2_charge_calls=yes
> mfcr2_skip_category=no
> callerid=asreceived
> context=salida
> *channel => *48-62
>
> Please check dialplan if you have assign context (DAHDI/g/${EXTEN})

> [...]
>>> exten => .,2,set(calltime=${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%C%y-%m-%d--%H\:%M\:%S)})