[asterisk-r2] Problem Sending call PBX(nortel) --- asterisk -- TELCO

Carlos Rodriguez Alcala carlos.rav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:20:01 CST 2012

Hi Ricardo,

It works!! thanks.

I still have a problem... I have to call to numbers with 6 or 7
digits(sometimes 3 numbers), but if I put 6 on mfcr2_max_dnis it only allow
me to dial 6 digits and then send the call.
If I put 7 digits(on mfcr2_max_dnis=7) I only can call to numbers 7 digits,
if I call  6 digits (with mfcr2_max_dnis=7) sound me like busy after few
seconds.
This is the configuration of de E1 (side pbx) and then the log of a
sucefull call(7 digits, on chanel 46) and a fail log (6 digits, on channel
45).

In the debug it like always expect "expected length: 7" no less than that!!
How can I do?

; Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
mfcr2_skip_category=yes
group=2
;switchtype = euroisdn
signalling =mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=itu
mfcr2_get_ani_first=yes
mfcr2_max_ani=4
mfcr2_max_dnis=7
callerid=asreceived
mfcr2_category=national_priority_subscribe
mfcr2_logdir=span1
mfcr2_call_files=yes
mfcr2_logging=all
mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1