[asterisk-r2] preguntita sobre logs de opem MFC/R2

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Fri Apr 6 14:44:55 CDT 2012

Francisco thanks for you comments.
By the way you mean Seimens SDE are only approved, sorry I can't understand as well your first paragraph.
I understand  when Andres have post his comments it was regardless to Elastix connected as private exchange to PSTN carrier by  Siemens.
By the other way if Elastix extension call can be routed throgh any other resource device, I just mean Elastix can be interconnected to PSTN by Analogue FXO port, E1 (MFCR2, ISDN) or SIP, just in case of Telular it starting support only FXO port, a few year ago it starting new model with SIP gateway.
Best regards

Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com<mailto:mcgrathr at mail2web.com>