[asterisk-r2] inbanddisconnect for openR2 ?

Daniel Ferrer daniel at teledata.com.uy
Wed Nov 30 13:47:40 CST 2011

Hi Moises and people of Asterisk-R2 list.

1) First of all:
I'm using OpenR2 in Uruguay with Antel (R2 line is called "BL digital"),
it works succesfully using variant "AR" and default configuration.

2) I want to know if there is a equivalent option for "inbanddisconnect"
in R2. For PRI this options permits inband audio when channel is
ringing. Is is the way telco uses to playback a message like "your
number is incorrect....", not answering the call and not billing the
user (call is never answered). If "inbanddisconnect=no" call fails and I
get the ISDN cause in variable ${HANGUPCAUSE}, in this case there is no
inband-audio.

In a MFCR2 line always I get this inband audio. There is a way to
acomplish this task like in a PRI line ?

Thanks
bye

daniel

--