[asterisk-r2] Simulation of Collect Calls

Eduardo Abad eabad at palosanto.com
Fri Feb 18 10:11:31 CST 2011

Dear all,

I am currently undergoing some tests for blocking collect calls (calls
coming from Brazil are of special interest). The thing is (becuase of
not having any pstn E1 line available) I will like to know if there is a
way to simulate such type of calls. Maybe through some parameters of the
"console dial" command?

Just so you know, I currently am using a two E1 interface card and am
successfully calling between both spans through a working loopback
connection.

Additional info
Asterisk: 1.6.2.13
DAHDI: 2.3.0.1

[root at test ~]# ldd /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_dahdi.so | grep openr2
	libopenr2.so.3 => /usr/lib/libopenr2.so.3 (0x00466000)

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

--
Eduardo