[asterisk-r2] RES: openr2 - hearing dtmf tones after answering

Peron, Guilherme DE Santi guilherme.peron at siemens-enterprise.com
Tue Sep 14 17:07:05 CDT 2010

I tried to use this PBX connected to another PBX (without asterisk) and it went OK.
I think there is something strange, because when I answer, the ringback tone in A side is heared for about 4 seconds while the B side hears some tones.
The speech is opened only after those tones.

Saudações / Regards,
Guilherme