[asterisk-r2] MFC R2 Variant Venezuela using openR2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:32:34 CDT 2010

OpenR2 1.3.0 tiene mfcr2_dial_dtmf and mfcr2_detect_dtmf for
outbound/inbound DTMF calls. I cannot guarantee though that it'll work in
Venezuela since I did this for a company in Chile.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring aka paying for DTMF R2 specific
variant for Venezuela in OpenR2, contact me off-list.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com