[asterisk-r2] Invalid Multi Frequency Tone

Shazaum shazaum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 06:46:57 CST 2010

can u use r2test to test...

see: r2test -l
and config in r2test.conf

I read some settings in $LIBOPEN2DIR/doc/asterisk/br/README
this can be useful, since the BRT was bought by OI

[]'s

Renato dos Santos
renato at opens.com.br
OpenS Tecnologia Ltda
Rua Padre Marcelino Champagnat, 236
Jardim Atlântico - Florianópolis - SC - Brasil
+55 (48) 3954-8000
http://www.opens.com.br
shazaum.wordpress.com