[asterisk-r2] Problem dialing a particular number...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Sat Mar 6 00:22:23 CST 2010

     I have a customer using Asterisk 1.4.29.1 (recently upgraded), OpenR2
1.2.0, Dahdi 2.2.1 and FreePbx 2.7 on a CentOS 5.4 machine.  About a week or
so ago they started complaining that they could not dial a specific number.
They always get this error:

Chan 5 - Far end disconnected. Reason: Busy Number
MFC/R2 call disconnected on chan 5
    -- Hungup 'DAHDI/5-1'

     If you dial from a cell phone you can make the call.  They complained to
their carrier (Axtel) and they said that we are sending the wrong signal for
that number.  Unfortunately I did not speak to the technician so I do not know
what signal they are referring to.  This system has been in use for over two
years and we never had this problem before.  Last year we changed to OpenR2
from Unicall.  Here is the call file for that attempt:

http://www.pastebin.org/102109

     Any ideas what the problem could be?  Any more debug info I can get out
of Asterisk that might be useful?  I wonder why only that number so far has
that problem?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología