[asterisk-r2] Connecting Asterisk and Avaya Definity

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:37:11 CDT 2010

Enable full debugging on the CLI or enable mfcr2_call_files (search this
mailing list or the openr2 guide, I've posted instructions several times).

Then pastebin the call file or the full debug logging output.

If you are using a Sangoma card also mention the wanpipe drivers version.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com