[asterisk-r2] Asterisk 1.6.2.9 + Sangoma + MFCR2 + E1 Telmex

Cesar Benjamin Garcia Martinez cesar at codinet.com.mx
Thu Jul 22 20:14:26 CDT 2010

Sorry, i forgot the config files:

Okey, thx, it is:

Ubuntu server 10.04 x86

asterisk-1.6.2.9

asterisk-addons-1.6.2.1

dahdi-linux-2.3.0.1

openr2-1.3.0

wanpipe-3.5.14

for now I not have log for errors because E1 is on a production server and
now is work hours, in a few menutes I can get back again

config:

/etc/wanpipe/wanpipe1.conf

[devices]

wanpipe1 = WAN_AFT_TE1, Comment

[interfaces]

w1g1 = wanpipe1, , TDM_VOICE, Comment

[wanpipe1]

CARD_TYPE       = AFT

S514CPU         = A

CommPort        = PRI

AUTO_PCISLOT    = NO

PCISLOT         = 1

PCIBUS          = 2

FE_MEDIA        = E1

FE_LCODE        = HDB3

FE_FRAME        = NCRC4

FE_LINE         = 1

TE_CLOCK        = NORMAL

TE_REF_CLOCK    = 0

TE_SIG_MODE     = CAS

TE_HIGHIMPEDANCE        = NO

TE_RX_SLEVEL    = 430

LBO             = 120OH

FE_TXTRISTATE   = NO

MTU             = 1500

UDPPORT         = 9000

TTL             = 255

IGNORE_FRONT_END        = NO

TDMV_SPAN               = 1

TDMV_DCHAN              = 16

TE_AIS_MAINTENANCE = NO

TDMV_HW_DTMF            = YES           # YES: receive dtmf events from
hardware

TDMV_HW_FAX_DETECT              = YES           # YES: receive fax 1100hz
events from hardware

HWEC_OPERATION_MODE     = OCT_NORMAL    # OCT_NORMAL: echo cancelation
enabled with nlp (default)

# OCT_SPEECH: improves software tone detection by disabling NLP (echo
possible)

# OCT_NO_ECHO:disables echo cancelation but allows VQE/tone functions.

HWEC_DTMF_REMOVAL       = NO    # NO: default  YES: remove dtmf out of
incoming media (must have hwdtmf enabled)

HWEC_NOISE_REDUCTION    = NO    # NO: default  YES: reduces noise on the
line - could break fax

HWEC_ACUSTIC_ECHO       = NO    # NO: default  YES: enables acustic echo
cancelation

HWEC_NLP_DISABLE        = NO    # NO: default  YES: guarantees software tone
detection (possible echo)

HWEC_TX_AUTO_GAIN       = 0     # 0: disable   -40-0: default tx audio level
to be maintained (-20 default)

HWEC_RX_AUTO_GAIN       = 0     # 0: disable   -40-0: default tx audio level
to be maintained (-20 default)

HWEC_TX_GAIN            = 0             # 0: disable   -24-24: db values to
be applied to tx signal

HWEC_RX_GAIN            = 0             # 0: disable   -24-24: db values to
be applied to tx signal

[w1g1]

ACTIVE_CH       = ALL

TDMV_HWEC       = YES

MTU             = 8

/etc/dahdi/system.conf

loadzone=mx

defaultzone=mx

#Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:1 bus:2 span:1] <wanpipe1>

span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3

cas=1-15:1101

hardhdlc=16

#dchan=16     ### ß if switch this with hardhdlc work equal

cas=17-31:1101

echocanceller=mg2,1-15,17-31

chan_dahdi.conf

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

;context=default

usecallerid=yes

hidecallerid=no

callwaiting=yes

usecallingpres=yes

callwaitingcallerid=yes

threewaycalling=yes

transfer=yes

canpark=yes

cancallforward=yes

callreturn=yes

echocancel=yes

echocancelwhenbridged=yes

relaxdtmf=yes

rxgain=0.0

txgain=0.0

group=1

callgroup=1

pickupgroup=1

immediate=no

;Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:1 bus:2 span:1] <wanpipe1>

switchtype=national

context=from-pstn

echocancel=yes

faxdetect=incoming