[asterisk-r2] openR2 to a Panasonic PBX...

Juan Carlos Huerta juancarloshuerta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:41:10 CST 2010

I did the same scenario a few months ago, connecting Asterisk 1.4.22
and OpenR2 to a Panasonic, It was really very strightforward, having
in mind that the Panasonic's E1 interface was connected to a Maxcom R2
link, so, without any Panasonic configuration, I just plugged the
Asterisk E1 cable, and tried to act as Maxcom Telco with a couple of
changes in config files (thanks Moy!).

[channels]
language=es
echocancel=no
context=incomingr2
signalling=mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=mx
mfcr2_category=national_priority_subscriber
mfcr2_logging=all
group=2
mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=yes
context=default
mfcr2_skip_category=yes
mfcr2_max_ani=0
mfcr2_max_dnis=30
channel=>32-46
channel=>48-62

mfcr2_max_ani=10
mfcr2_max_dnis=4
group=1
mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
mfcr2_skip_category=no
context=virtuales
channel=>1-15
channel=>17-31

Channels 1-31 are set to receive Maxcom link, and 31-62 to Panasonic link.

Hope this helps you.

Juan Carlos
~ Lo que no te mata te fortalece ~