[asterisk-r2] openR2 to a Panasonic PBX...

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:38:12 CST 2010

Hello Carlos,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Carlos Chavez <cursor at telecomabmex.com>wrote:

>        My question is if someone here has connected Asterisk to a Panasonic
> Pbx using libopenr2?  It took us a while to get the Panasonic talking
> properly to the Unicall implementation and I do not want to change it
> until I know that libopenr2 will also work.

What is your Unicall configuration?

I can take a look to the code and see if your particular configuration would
work in the same way with openr2.

Additionally, you can always just install openr2 and use r2test program to
check if it works before removing your Unicall stuff.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com