[asterisk-r2] weird error

Anton Krall antonkrall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:45:56 CST 2010

Thats exactly where I was going but the user hasnt replied yet

From: Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:36:56 -0500
To: <asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] weird error

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Mariano Sokal <marianosokal at siisa.com.ar>
wrote:
> asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_dahdi.so:
> undefined symbol: openr2_proto_get_variant

This has nothing to do with configuration but with linking ( the final
process during compilation ), asterisk does not know it needs to look for
openr2, is not linked to openr2 and therefore does not find openr2
functions. Had you followed the openr2 guide published in google code you
would not have this problem. Solution, follow the guide to recompile
Asterisk.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer