[asterisk-r2] Outgoing call to a PBX interface is being dropped

Isamar Maia isamar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:34:29 CST 2010

Hey Shazam!,

That's the tip that Marcos, from Aligera, gave me right after I sent
this message.

I believe there is a big chance to be indeed the "drop-collect-call"
feature the cause
of this prob.

Since changing this stuff at the PBX side will not be an easy thing,
he suggested me
to set "mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=1500" and check it out.

I will be doing that hopefully in couple hours and after that, I get back here.

Thanks for replying.

Isamar

P.S.: I was a big fan of Shazam in the old times:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shazam!_(TV_series)
Next time, when I have a problem here, I will shout "Shazam!" :-)