[asterisk-r2] Outgoing call to a PBX interface is being dropped

Shazaum shazaum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 06:48:33 CST 2010

Hey Isamer...

the pbx has double-answer(duplo-atendimento/drop-collect-call)?

had a similar case with "double-answer/drop-collect-call"

Renato dos Santos
renato at opens.com.br
OpenS Tecnologia Ltda
Rua Padre Marcelino Champagnat, 236
Jardim Atlântico - Florianópolis - SC - Brasil
+55 (48) 3954-8000
http://www.opens.com.br
shazaum.wordpress.com