[asterisk-r2] Collect Call

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:31:28 CDT 2010

You can use DAHDIAcceptR2Call() application to accept the call if that's
what you want ( be sure you don't Answer() before, because that implicitly
accepts the call ). If you don't call DAHDIAcceptR2Call and just Hangup()
the call will be rejected with the specified reason in MFCR2_CAUSE variable
( if not specified, line out of order will be used).

I have not documented the MFCR2_CAUSE variable, so you may want to ignore
it, or check the code inside chan_dahdi.c to find out the valid values.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com