[asterisk-r2] Biggest OpenR2 implementation out there?

Luc Moreira lmoreira at dxbrasil.net
Mon Sep 14 04:02:39 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'll not take the prize, but I'm very excited with this project:
Distributed (Toll Free and outbound) Call center:
Fortaleza: 90 seats x 8E1 (+4E1 to legacy PBX)
Recife: 45 seats x 4E1 (+Legacy PBX)
Belem: 20 seats x 2E1 (+Legacy PBX)
São Luiz: 20 seats x 2E1 (+Legacy PBX)
Manaus: 20 seats x 2E1 (+Legacy PBX)
Teresina: 20 seats x 2E1 (+Legacy PBX)
All seats work as one single callcenter. The sites are linked (IAX2) by MPLS
for voice and data. All running Vicidial, Asterisk 1.2, OpenR2 and
FoneBridge-2.

Luc