[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 supported patches for Asterisk ( blocked/hanged channels possibly fixed!!)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:25:31 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,
Just for your information. I released a new patch for Asterisk 1.4
(openr2-asterisk-1.4.26.2-p1.patch), everyone using Asterisk 1.4 is
encouraged to upgrade. There was some reports (including reports in this
mailing list) about lines getting stuck in Clear Fo/Clear Ba states. This
new patch has a tentative fix for that problem.

I also deprecated the patch for 1.6.x, everyone using Asterisk 1.6 should
use 1.6.2 which has already R2 support built-in (when openr2 is installed in
the system, no patching needed).

For Asterisk 1.4 I deprecated all the old patches, you can still download
them in the deprecated section, but that is totally unsupported.

For Asterisk 1.2, I deprecated all patches, the patches should still work
though, but they are unsupported.

FreeSWITCH support is available via svn trunk only.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com