[asterisk-r2] Can we know why a call hasn't completed ?

Osmar Bento osmarbento at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:12:36 CDT 2009

Hi Paulo,

I´m from Brazil too, I think that you have a ISDN or R2 connection, because
this you don´t receive "Unallocated number". The Telco from Brazil
don´t send this information on disconnect the call.
You only can make this in Dial Plan, When your users dial numbers between 1
to 11 digits and not especial number you can hung up Call.
Osmar Bento
Engineer of Telecommunications
DDFácil Brazil Telecommunications
www.ddfacil.com.br
2009/10/29 Paulo C P Emerique <paulo at esensesistemas.com.br>

> Hi all, the point is we're in Brazil, our customer is on a Telefonica E1,
> running asterisk 1.4 + openR2 ... when we call an invalid number, we get a
> voice message from Telefonica saying the number is not valid.
>
> We'd like to have this info available to our app, which is originating call
> thru AGI ... so the point is: if this information is usually sent thru E1
> ... and if true, how can we handle it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paulo Emerique
> eSense Sistemas *