[asterisk-r2] Can we know why a call hasn't completed ?

Paulo C P Emerique paulo at esensesistemas.com.br
Thu Oct 29 15:38:18 CDT 2009

Hi all, the point is we're in Brazil, our customer is on a Telefonica
E1, running asterisk 1.4 + openR2 ... when we call an invalid number, we
get a voice message from Telefonica saying the number is not valid.

We'd like to have this info available to our app, which is originating
call thru AGI ... so the point is: if this information is usually sent
thru E1 ... and if true, how can we handle it.

Thanks,

Paulo Emerique
eSense Sistemas _
_http://www.esensesistemas.com.br <http://www.esensesistemas.com.br/>