[asterisk-r2] Protocol error

Gabriel Durante gabriel at commlogik.com.br
Fri Oct 16 08:20:24 CDT 2009

After this protocol error we can´t receive calls.

The incoming calls are dropped after 1 ring sometimes.

On outgoing calls no problem´s yet.

Just for additional information, this costumer has a primary extension, 3100.

Sometimes when this extension try to transfer a call to another extension, this specific call hang-up.

I am trying to get a full log of this call and I will post on pastebin.

I am on openr2 channel now.

Thanks

Regards.

COMMLOGIK DO BRASIL LTDA