[asterisk-r2] Protocol error

Gabriel Durante gabriel at commlogik.com.br
Thu Oct 15 06:47:30 CDT 2009

Hello Moy,

First of all thanks for your soon answer.

We can see this error almost every time in some channels.

I will try to use asterisk 1.6.2.0-rc3 with embedded openr2 support but no promises, the last time that I’ve compiled without a manual patch I can´t see dahdi and mfcr2 on asterisk CLI (using Digium TE122/TE121).

If possible via advanced parameters,  allow the forward side to send 0x0C (clear back).

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards.

COMMLOGIK DO BRASIL LTDA

Gabriel Durante - Depto. Técnico