[asterisk-r2] Protocol error

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:38:55 CDT 2009

I can't remember when was the last time I updated the 1.6.0 patch, is it
possible for you to use 1.6.2? if not, you will need to wait a couple of
days while I release a new patch, I think this was a bug in Asterisk R2
where the line got permanently stuck after a protocol error (which does not
explain the protocol error itself though).
In this case you are the backward side, OpenR2 does not expect the forward
side of the call to send 0x0C which is clear back. May be I should allow it?
can you reproduce this protocol error easily?

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Gabriel Durante
<gabriel at commlogik.com.br>wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I am getting some protocol errors with openr2 with CTBC and Siemens PBX.
>
> Running asterisk 1.6.0.6, openr2-1.2.0 on a Digium TE205P.
>
> After 3 days of calls, is visible some protocol erros on CLI and a forced
> release come.
>
> I´ve posted the call file on pastebin http://pastebin.com/m2cee8ab4.
>
> This error appears only on the first E1 trunked with the TELCO (CTBC).
>
> I´ve also posted the CLI output, http://pastebin.com/m747a0b.
>
> After this errors I can´t make or receive calls.
>

> Thanks in advanced.
>
> Regards
>

> Gabriel

Moises Silva
Software Developer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com