[asterisk-r2] Man In the middle

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:00:28 CDT 2009

Those are also neat solutions, however, sounds like using Oreka or
MixMonitor defies the purpose of a man in the middle (which is what he asked
for), which is, to not disturb the existing configuration setup, like for
example, when both sides are non-Asterisk or FreeSWITCH or anything smarter
than a traditional pbx.

t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com