[asterisk-r2] Man In the middle

Gabriel Durante gabriel at commlogik.com.br
Tue Oct 13 12:57:00 CDT 2009

Fernando,

You may try this project.

http://oreka.sourceforge.net/

Or simply use MixMonitor().

Best regards.

COMMLOGIK DO BRASIL LTDA

Gabriel Durante - Depto. Técnico

Av. Dr. Guilherme Dumont Villares, 824

Portal do Morumbi - São Paulo/SP/Brasil

Cep: 05640-001

55+11+5503-1011 r/135

 <mailto:manzini at commlogik.com.br> gabriel at commlogik.com.br

www.commlogik.com.br

From: asterisk-r2-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-r2-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Moises Silva
Sent: terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009 14:36
To: asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] Man In the middle

I have not used it myself for recording purposes, but yes, is possible to do it.

Another option is, to sponsor ( pay for the development in openr2 of ) a feature that has been sitting on my TODO list for some time, that is doing passive tapping like this: http://www.moythreads.com/wordpress/2009/09/26/sangoma-tapping-solution-for-asterisk/ but for MFC-R2 lines as well. For that to happen we need to add code to handle signaling passively in OpenR2 and then use it from Asterisk. Passive tapping is much more flexible because you don't even touch the current instalation, you just tap in the middle and start recording :-)