[asterisk-r2] R2 Telefonica Argentina Problem

Sergio Galeotti sgaleotti at i-full.com.ar
Mon Nov 2 09:00:04 CST 2009

Moises:
I send those links to different openR2 log files, in this you can see
protocol errors and some like r2_metering_pulse , but I'don't know if
its an error or not.
Please let me know if you need another information.
Thanks!

My MFCR2 Actual configuration is:
chan_dahdi.conf

[channels]
context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
faxdetect=incoming
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of
your analog lines
;busydetect=yes
;busycount=3

immediate=no

#include dahdi-channels.conf

dahdi-channels.conf

; Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Tue Oct  6 14:00:52 2009
; If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,
; your manual changes will be LOST.
; Dahdi Channels Configurations (chan_dahdi.conf)
;
; This is not intended to be a complete chan_dahdi.conf. Rather, it is
intended
; to be #include-d by /etc/chan_dahdi.conf that will include the global
settings
;

; Span 1: TE2/0/1 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" (MASTER)
; Skipped: R2
group=0,11
context=from-pstn
signaling = mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=ar
mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
mfcr2_max_ani=10
mfcr2_max_dnis=4
mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
mfcr2_logdir=span1
mfcr2_call_files=yes
mfcr2_logging=all
mfcr2_mfback_timeout=200
mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
mfcr2_double_answer=no
mfcr2_forced_release=no
mfcr2_charge_calls=yes

channel => 1-15,17-31
context = default
group = 63

; Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
; Skipped: R2

; Span 3: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard AEX800 Board 1"
;;; line="49 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 63
callerid=
group=
context=default

dahdi/system.conf

# Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Tue Oct  6 14:00:52 2009
# If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,
# your manual changes will be LOST.
# Dahdi Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg
#
# Span 1: TE2/0/1 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" (MASTER)
span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3
# termtype: te
cas=1-15,17-31:1101
dchan=16
echocanceller=mg2,1-15,17-31

# Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
span=2,2,0,cas,hdb3
# termtype: te
cas=32-46,48-62:1101
dchan=47
echocanceller=mg2,32-46,48-62

# Span 3: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard AEX800 Board 1"
fxsks=63
echocanceller=mg2,63
fxsks=64
echocanceller=mg2,64