[asterisk-r2] problems with digium mfcr2 and Siemens EWSD

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:45:49 CDT 2009

Please keep the asterisk-r2 mailing list in loop (your last message
was sent just to my e-mail).

> sure that it's the Digium one. And, as they have to do that every morning,
> they are begging me to do something to stop the bloody alarm!!

Ok, I understand now (I speak spanish btw, so I was able to understand
the document you sent me).

It seems they don't like the bit D. I will make a patch and let you
know so you can test it and let me know if it works for you.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com