[asterisk-r2] Don't see channels in openr2

Carlos Rangel crangeltpmex at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:06:40 CDT 2009

 Hello
I installed Openr2 with patch in Asterisk 1.4.23 (Centos 5. 2) in a trixbox 2.6.2 machine
following up the guide. These are the steps I followed:

Installed dahdi-linux-2.1.0.4.

cd dahdi-linux-2.1.0.4.

make $ make install

Installed dahdi-tools-2.1.0.2.

cd dahdi-tools-2.1.0.0.

./configure –prefix=/usr

make $ make install

 Install openr2-1.1.0.tar in /usr/src
 ./configure –prefix=/usr
 make & make install

Install automake

Install autoconf 2.60

Patch and Install asterisk
patch -p0 < openr2-asterisk-1.4.23.patch

Install automake (needed for  ./bootstrap.sh)

./bootstrap.sh

Install asterisk
 ./configure –prefix=/usr
 make & make install

configure /etc/dahdi/sys.conf with

span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3
cas=1-15:1101
dchan=16
cas=17-31:1101

Everything run just fine  and when I run the command I see the right output

#ldd channels/chan_dahdi.so | grep openr2

  libopenr2.so.1 => /usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1 (0x00643000)

However I cannot make calls. When I run the comand  "mfcr2 show channels" in CLI I dont see the channels

trixbox1*CLI>  mfcr2 show channels
Chan Variant Max ANI Max DNIS ANI First Immediate Accept Tx CAS   Rx CAS

This is my chan_dahdi.conf file. I am pretty new to openr2 so there are chances that I did not configure something correctly. I use Freepbx and the trunk is DAHDI/g1/$OUTNUM$ the E1 is from Telmex (MEXICO)

 http://pastebin.com/m6ea672c5

I appreciatte any help.

Thanks

CR