[asterisk-r2] Asterisk ended with exit status 139

Juan Carlos Huerta juancarloshuerta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:12:24 CDT 2009

Moises, try to stop all the asterisk instances and kill the process
"safe_asterisk", and then try to start asterisk using verbose mode:

asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgc

That way you will see where does the asterisk is having problems.

Regards...

Juan Carlos
~ Lo que no te mata te fortalece ~