[asterisk-r2] Error on ztcfg using libopenr2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:22:57 CDT 2009

Hello Norman,

There is a sample configuration in the openr2 .tar.gz in docs/r2test.conf

In the head comments you will see the configuration works similarly to
how chan_dahdi.conf or zapata.conf works, the "channel" parameter is
special in that it will use all previous declared parameters to
configure the channels. Therefore, if you put

channels=1-15
dnid=1234

The channels parameter will not "see" the dnid because is afterward.

So, you should have

caller=yes
dnid=1234
ani=1234
channels=1-15

Then, channels 1-15 will see the caller, dnis and ani settings.

Moy

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Norman Schmidt
<norman at omegatecnologia.com> wrote:
> I swapped the clone board for a couple of original Digium TE110Ps. With the
> same binaries and configuration, now everything gets up. Now Im trying to
> set up a test scenario with a cross E1 cable between the TE110Ps and two
> concurrent r2test instances, is it possible? Can I run two instances of
> r2test with pointing to two different config files? I tried the following:
>
> testr2_callee.conf:
>
> variant=br
> caller=no
> maxani=10
> maxdnis=4
> channel=1-15
>
> testr2_caller.conf:
>
> variant=br
> caller=yes
> maxani=10
> maxdnis=4
> channel=1-15
> dnid=3210
> cid=9876543210
>
> # r2test -c testr2_calee.conf
> found R2 variant = br
> found MAX ANI= 10
> found MAX DNIS= 4
> found channel range = 1-15
> channel 1, variant = BR
> USER: far end unblocked on chan 1
> channel 2, variant = BR
> (....)
> Spawned 15 listener threads, waiting for them to be ready ...
> Spawned 0 calling threads, waiting for all threads ...
>
> But then, on the caller:
>
> # r2test -c testr2_caller.conf
> found R2 variant = br
> found MAX ANI= 10
> found MAX DNIS= 4
> found channel range = 32-46
> No DNID or CID when caller=yes
>
> "No DNID or CID when caller=yes"? Is there something missing at my
> testr2_caller.conf? First time Im using r2test, so forgive any obvious
> mishaps.
>
> Posted my .confs and some output at:
> http://pastebin.com/f78e3b40f
>
> Norman

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire