[asterisk-r2] Error on ztcfg using libopenr2

Norman Schmidt norman at omegatecnologia.com
Wed Mar 18 15:12:40 CDT 2009

I swapped the clone board for a couple of original Digium TE110Ps.
With the same binaries and configuration, now everything gets up. Now
Im trying to set up a test scenario with a cross E1 cable between the
TE110Ps and two concurrent r2test instances, is it possible? Can I run
two instances of r2test with pointing to two different config files? I
tried the following:
 testr2_callee.conf:
 variant=br
 caller=no
 maxani=10
 maxdnis=4
 channel=1-15
 testr2_caller.conf:
 variant=br
 caller=yes
 maxani=10
 maxdnis=4
 channel=1-15
 dnid=3210
 cid=9876543210
 # r2test -c testr2_calee.conf
 found R2 variant = br
 found MAX ANI= 10
 found MAX DNIS= 4
 found channel range = 1-15
 channel 1, variant = BR
 USER: far end unblocked on chan 1
 channel 2, variant = BR
 (....)
 Spawned 15 listener threads, waiting for them to be ready ...
 Spawned 0 calling threads, waiting for all threads ...
 But then, on the caller:
 # r2test -c testr2_caller.conf
 found R2 variant = br
 found MAX ANI= 10
 found MAX DNIS= 4
 found channel range = 32-46
 No DNID or CID when caller=yes
 "No DNID or CID when caller=yes"? Is there something missing at my
testr2_caller.conf? First time Im using r2test, so forgive any obvious
mishaps.
 Posted my .confs and some output at:
 http://pastebin.com/f78e3b40f
 Norman