[asterisk-r2] Problems with r2 in Mexico

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Mon Jun 15 22:25:47 CDT 2009

Jajajajaja ok... I guess we could say the circunstances are these:

1. only has 1 E1, R2 protocol
2. call volume is low... 5 calls at the same time at the max
3. Problems occurs when call tries to go out most of the time...

We will know more when the call files are done tomorrow.

> From: Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:13:01 -0500
> To: <asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com>
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] Problems with r2 in Mexico
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Anton Krall<akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote:
>> This is happening about 1 of every 5 calls... Im capturing some call files
>> and will be posting them in a bit... Tomorrow we should have some call files
>> which show the error.... What do you mean by context?
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/context
>
> "the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event,
> situation, etc."
>
> --
> Moises Silva
> Software Developer
> Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON
> L3R 9T3 Canada
> t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com

Anton Krall
Direccion General

Intruder Consulting
A Division of IntruderEnterprises S.A. de C.V.
www.Intruder.com.mx
www.IntruderStore.com.mx

Tel. 3872-2200 ext. 201
Tel. 01-800-INTRUDER (01-800-468-7833)
Email: akrall at intruder.com.mx

Disclaimer - Junio 15, 2009
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Intruder Consulting. Warning: Although Intruder Consulting has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. _______________________________________________