[asterisk-r2] Protocol error. Reason = Seize Timeout - Openr2

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:10:33 CDT 2009

The difference is how the call is supposed to be billed/processed by the far
end. You can accept or reject calls according to its category.

I think that most of the available categories are not used anymore, just a
few ones, depending on the country practices.

This is MF signaling, not CAS. The seize timeout is CAS related and happens
way before the category exchange.

-
MM