[asterisk-r2] Data Call

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:19:44 CST 2009

> The PSTN side is connected to Embratel MFC/R2, they told me that the
> reserved the last 4 timeslots to datacalls and I must place
> the videoconference call on those timeslots.

This suggests these channels are not R2.

> I don't think I need any specific ISDN facilities because this setup is
> already working with a Siemens PBX.

That does not tell us much, how do you know how the Siemens PBX was configured?

Are you sure this is a E1 using CAS and R2 and not CCS with PRI? if
so, how are you sure about it?

> Best regards and sorry if I was rude, that was not my intention.
I don't really care about how things are said, but I do care when
people asks questions but does take the time to answer the ones we do.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire