[asterisk-r2] Argentina calls problem

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:13:23 CST 2009

The Asterisk logs are needed, read the documentation in
docs/logger.conf.sample and then edit /etc/asterisk/logger.conf to
generate a full log. Generate an incoming and outgoing call. The
pastebin that log along with the 2 call logs generated by openr2.

Moy

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Gabriel Monsalvo <gabriel at arlab.com.ar> wrote:
> Moy whats log do you need for give me a hand with this, yesterday i try
> out all day and this is not going to work, i talk
> with the telco's guys and they tellme that the problem is when the
> comunication is going to pass from group A of tones to group B
> this make me think that the problem could be in the protocol. Tell me
> what you need to help and i send you.
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Gabriel Monsalvo.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire