[asterisk-r2] Argentina calls problem

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:31:06 CST 2009

That is not really "Unallocated number", the tone 5 at this time means
"Request calling party category", at this point we're still not at
group B but in group A signals. After waiting for the DNIS we
requested, we timeout and try to get the calling party category, but
then they send a clear forward cancelling the call. Five seconds of
waiting (5000) is more than enough, I don't think it will make a
difference to increment it.

I suspect this is a PBX and not the telco? You may want to try with
mfcr2_get_ani_first=yes.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire