[asterisk-r2] Argentina calls problem

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:27:29 CST 2009

Gabriel:
It looks like you swapped the inbound with outbound at the pastebin.

Moy:
At the inbound call(marked as outgoing), there's a 5 seconds timeout waiting
for the expected 4 digits DNIS. Only two was received(66) and the box
replies with B-5 - Unallocated Number.

Would it matter to increase the mfcr2_mfback_timeout to something higher
than 5000, let's say 8000 for instance?

Other than that - now back to Gabriel - you need to check with the far
end(telco I suppose) why you are getting only 2 digits for DNIS if 4 is
really expected.

For the outgoing, as Moy stated, was a normal hangup. You need to check the
originating channel.

-MM