[asterisk-r2] openr2 support with HFC-E1 card

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:38:44 CST 2009

I have no idea where to start from. :)

Never heard about that card, so:

1. If somehow it works with Zaptel/chan_zap you shouldn't use asterisk
1.6 because DAHDI/chan_dahdi are the new zap*
2. If the software that works only with zaptel is for BRI, I think it
will work  for you, since you need software for PRI.

For the iten 1, asterisk 1.4.21 is the last with zaptel/chan_zap on
it. After that only dahdi stuff. There's a patch  for it here(Kudos to
Moy for that): http://www.moythreads.com/openr2-asterisk-1.4.21.2.patch

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

-MM