[asterisk-r2] Older version of Asterisk for OpenR2?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jan 7 10:45:12 CST 2009

     I am in the process of upgrading most of my customers from Unicall to
OpenR2 but I ran into an issue.  One of these customers is using chan_alsa for
overhead paging and there seems to be a serious bug with that in Asterisk
1.4.22 which is the version I download from the openr2 site.  Is there an
older version available that has been patched for R2?  The last version I was
using with Unicall was 1.4.18 and that one was working great for paging.  Is
there a patch for that version?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología