[asterisk-r2] polling bug

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:43:10 CST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Rafael Prado Rocchi
<prado at practis.com.br>wrote:

>  Moy,
>
> I am doing a lot of testing on the polling bug. Your latest revision
> (235811) fixed it apparently, but it introduced a new bug.

Hello Rafael, thanks a lot for testing, I committed but did not test myself
yet :)

How easily can you reproduce the problem? you say "after a few R2 calls",
can you try to put up a more detailed description? You loop 2 ports and then
what, originate calls using manager or asterisk call files? once the call
goes out in port 1 and comes in port 2, what do you do? send to echo()
application? for how long? who hangs up the call and how?

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com