[asterisk-r2] DTMF ISSUE

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:33:07 CDT 2009

There is nothing special for DTMF in R2 (not once the call is established),
is just a zap/dahdi channel receiving audio, as any other dahdi channel, the
same code that was already present in asterisk chan_dahdi.c is used to
receive dtmf, I think they have dtmfrelax options and such. In any case,
pointing to specific description of "dtmf issues" would be helpful, aside,
enabling dtmf logging in logger.conf, but this has nothing to do with R2
itself.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Luis Morales <fastonion at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>

> Where we find dtmf options for mfcr2 ? We have some issues on dtmf input
> data.
>
> Regards,

> Luis Morales
> Consultor de Tecnologia
> Cel: +(58)416-4242091

> "Empieza por hacer lo necesario, luego lo que es posible... y de
> pronto estarás haciendo lo imposible"
>
> Leonardo Da'Vinci

Moises Silva
Software Developer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com