[asterisk-r2] suddenly system has become unstable

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Thu Aug 6 10:06:47 CDT 2009

Wil do.... I think that one ssh session can help a lot and debug this baby
once and for all.

From: Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 00:19:27 -0400
To: <asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] suddenly system has become unstable

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Anton Krall <akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote:
> Moy, how can I get in touch with them in the same moment, as you might imagine
> a client would not be hppy if we leave that system in that state for too
> long... Do you know Jignesh? Can he be of help?

I know Jignesh, and anyone from support can help. The next time it happens
just get me ssh access (either direct or reverse ssh access) and I can take
a look, contact me via google talk or msn when this happens.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com