[asterisk-r2] No outgoing or incoming calls using Elastix 1.5.2. Perhaps a timing issue

Gerardo Barajas gerardo.barajas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:40:58 CDT 2009

Hello everyone.

I've recently installed an Elastix v1.5.2. server with the following
relevant packages:

wanpipe-util.-  3.4.1-5
kernel-module-wanpipe.x86_64 -- 3.4.1-5_2.6.18_92.1.22
asterisk   --1.4.25.1
dahdi.x86_64  --  2.1.0.4-24
libopenr2.x86_64 -- 1.1.0-3

I am using an A101 Sangoma Card.

As the title says, Asterisk is not able to receive or make any call. I'm
playing around with parameters but no success at all. It's looks like the E1
is frozen. By the way, the carrier is Telmex and there are only 21 channels.

This is an inbound Call log:
http://pastebin.com/m2116ca87

And here are the relevant configuration files.

dahdi-system.conf:
http://pastebin.com/m518fd8ca

relevant chan_dahdi.conf parameters:
http://pastebin.com/m22cc99b3

Hope someone can give me a hint to get it working.

Kind regards.