[asterisk-r2] [MFCR2+LIBOPENR2 TELEFONICA COLOMBIA]

Giovanni Magallanes gmagallanes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:14:41 CDT 2009

Hi Carlos,

I see "DAHDI/g0/26630637" in your log, there are eight digits included DDN digit. Is correct this number (8 digits) for the dialplan of your TELCO????? I believe from Cali to Tulua, the national prefix is not necesary, this is routed by the TELCO (Only "DAHDI/g0/6630637"); Cali and Tulua are located in the same Department. For really long distance calls you should use national/international long distance operators prefix (Telefonica 9, UNE 5, ETB 7:  "DAHDI/g0/0953713713").

Regards,

Giovanny Magallanes