[asterisk-r2] [MFCR2+LIBOPENR2 TELEFONICA COLOMBIA]

Carlos Andrés Tapasco Viera ctapasco at opengroupsa.com
Wed Apr 22 10:23:11 CDT 2009

Hi guys, I've been back, but I still having troubles with long distance
calls.  I'm attaching the logs for a successful local call and later for a
wrong long distance call;  I'd tried to highlight the important parts in
order to see better.

Asterisk CLI for a successful local call to 2339300 in Tulua city.
http://pastebin.com/f14da7003
OpenR2 log for the same call
http://pastebin.com/f4810993c

Asterisk CLI for an unsuccessful long distance call to 2-6630637 in Cali
city.
http://pastebin.com/f6a839ab2
OpenR2 log for the same call
http://pastebin.com/f1e139f3

I don't know why telco is only getting 7 digits in this case.  I'd tested a
call with a 018000112862 and it worked without any trouble.  I was talking
with telco and it told me I had to send an "A" number with the origin and a
"B" number with the destiny, I'd tried that too, but the trouble persists.
Thanks in advace.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Carlos Andrés Tapasco Viera